EXPLOSION PROTECTION DOCUMENT
Preparation of Explosion Protection Document in enterprises where explosive atmosphere is likely to occur, according to Article 10 of “REGULATION ON PROTECTION OF EMPLOYEE FROM THE HAZARDS OF EXPLOSIVE ENVIRONMENTS” published in the Official Gazette dated April 30, 2013 and numbered 28633, within the scope of the Occupational Health and Safety Law No. 6331, dated 20/6/2012. mandatory.
If the personnel in the enterprise do not know how to act in an emergency, loss of life and property may occur. In order to prevent incidents such as loss of life and property, these enterprises should also prepare an Explosion Protection Document and take the necessary precautions in the light of this document. The Explosion Protection Document is the document that specifies the requirements to prevent damage to the personnel in the enterprise, to minimize the risk of any explosion occurring in the work machines and to prevent the damages that may occur in dangerous situations as much as possible.
To prevent the formation of explosive atmosphere,
If it is not possible to prevent the formation of an explosive atmosphere due to the nature of the work done, to prevent the ignition of the explosive atmosphere,
To take measures to reduce the harmful effects of the explosion so as to ensure the health and safety of employees.
In this context, we offer solutions that meet the needs of the sector with our Professional and Experienced Staff.
Which Businesses Need Explosion Protection Document?
LPG and Other Petroleum Products Production, Filling and Distribution Facilities,
Places Producing and/or Storing Chemicals,
Chemical Analysis Laboratories,
Paint and Thinner Workshops,
Flour, Sugar, Starch Factories,
Electrical Devices and Equipment Workshops,
Businesses with Paint Process / Including Paint Shop,
Raw Leather Workshops,
Some Parts of Battery Workshops,
Margarine, Olive Oil and Other Oil Productions.
Aluminum, Agha. Dust Emerging Businesses etc.Patlamadan Korunma Dokümanı hazırlanmasında gerçekleştirilmesi gerekli bir takım çalışmalar mevcuttur.
- Site visit and feasibility study,
- Detection of potentially explosive atmospheres,
- Demand of SDSs of chemicals used in the business and explosion lower and upper limits
- Calculation according to TS EN 60079-10 Standard for explosive atmospheres and determination of Zone intervals,
- Work on the equipment list required to be used in the designated Regions,
- Evaluation of Explosive Environment Risks in Dusty Environments in accordance with NPFA-499 and NPFA-654 Standards,
- Evaluation of Dust Measurements for Dusty Environments,
- Identification of Personal Protective Equipment for Personnel Working in Explosive Environments,
- Realization and control of grounding measurements,
- Delivery of the Explosion Protection Document and realization of the Risk Analysis studies,
- Ensuring the follow-up of the Risk Analysis according to the given deadlines.
- The list of documents requested before PKD is as follows:
- Business P&I Diagram,
- All SDSs of chemical products in the enterprise,
- Exproof equipment list and certificates,
- If there is a Battery Charging Area, the number of charging stations at the Battery Charging station and the square meter measurements of the area,
- Grounding measurement reports made by Türkak once a year, and lightning rod sketch map and measurement reports, if available due to its location in the enterprise,
- If there is a natural gas line, its drawings and flange numbers,
- If there is a dusty environment, measurement reports performed by an accredited organization from Türkak.
- If there is a dusty environment; The dust layer that will form in 24 hours will be evaluated by leaving sandpaper on various parts of the field.
- business fire map,
- Antistatic PPE certificates of personnel working in areas defined as risky areas.
- If there is forced ventilation in closed environments, ventilation drawings and working hours will be specified.